Note on Features: Some features documented here require an addon, refer to the Feature List for details.
Note about 'Listings': The use of the term "listings" in the user manual can refer to classifieds, classified ads, standard auctions, dutch auctions, reverse auctions, and buy now only.
Table of Contents
Attention Getter Status
This feature allows:
- clients to display attention getter icons/images next to the title of their listings within featured, newest and hottest listing modules
- clients to display attention getter icons/images next to the title of their listings within category browsing
- You as the admin control the choice of icons they can choose from using an admin tool.
- The admin can set prices to choose an attention getter
- The price to use an attention getter can be set on a price plan by price plan basis.
- The price within an individual price can be set on a category by category basis within fee-based price plans
- The admin can choose to allow attention getter availability to client based on price plan
- The admin can choose to allow attention getter availability on a category by category basis within fee-based price plans
To Enable This Feature For Use
To use this feature you must first install and enable the Attention Getter addon within the following admin tool:
ADDONS > MANAGE ADDONS
Once you do that it is available to the software once you have finished configuring the attention getter icon/image choices within the following admin tool:
ADDONS > ATTENTION GETTERS
Look to the managing attention getter images tool in the following support wiki article to control the attention getter image choices available in your site.
To Enable This Feature For Clients To Purchase
Once the attention getter choices you wish to allow are setup in the above admin tool you can then turn on that feature site wide here in the admin tool:
LISTING SETUP > LISTING EXTRAS > Enable Attention Getters
From this point you will need to enable/disable the attention getter availability and price on a price plan by price plan basis or price plan category specific basis. You control availability price plan wide within the cost specifics page of any individual price plan here:
PRICING > PRICE PLAN HOME > [EDIT] (next to the price plan of choice) > COST SPECIFICS > ATTENTION GETTER > USE
And set the price price plan wide here next to the above:
PRICING > PRICE PLAN HOME > [EDIT] (next to the price plan of choice) > COST SPECIFICS > ATTENTION GETTER > FEE
Of course within fee-based price plans you can leave that off and turn this feature on only for specific categories. If you wish to do that look to edit the category specific price plan and change the duplicate setting from above that appear there.