Note on Features: Some features documented here require an addon, refer to the Feature List for details.
Note about 'Listings': The use of the term "listings" in the user manual can refer to classifieds, classified ads, standard auctions, dutch auctions, reverse auctions, and buy now only.
In this section of the configuration and startup checklist we'll cover all the tools and some specific steps to do some things in your design. Most things that affect look of your site will be covered here.
Highlights of this section:
- What tools you use to manage the templates in your design.
- What tools you use to manage template sets in your installation
- Where you make some specific changes in the default design.
- Pointers on finding css and editing it within the software's admin tool
- Placing addon and module functionality within the design
- A few pointers on the features of Smarty Code that can help you extend elements of your design further
Where are these tools in the admin tool?
They are within the DESIGN section of the admin tool and these would be the main tools covered in this section:
DESIGN > TEMPLATE SETS DESIGN > MANAGER DESIGN > PAGE ATTACHEMENT DESIGN > TEXT SEARCH