Default Html Design and Graphic Design

Hello All,

We are trying to decide on some sort of program where existing clients can submit designs for the software. We created the default templates and settings in the software in an attempt to make it easy for clients to implement their own designs without having to perform a lot of "undo" on settings and html. However, some of our clients are not very experienced with graphic design and html and would have preferred a "skin" by default that was more useable from the start.

SO...

What we would like is to have anybody interested in this to create a "skin" for the software and upon approval receive either credit with us or monetary reward.

What we need is a professional design.
    More complete text throughout the site.
    Settings in the admin to be generic.
    Etc....

We have not yet decided on the specifics or if this is even feasible or if anyone would be interested. So please reply to this forum with any feedback that you may have and/or interest in something like this.

Thanks so much!!

Couldn't reply to the post in the admin section because it's locked but I would be willing to help in the design of a skin. Let me know what exactly you are looking for and I'll see what I can do. I guess all you can say is "That skin stinks " Email me at: sales@carolinabargainhunter.com
    Thanks Geo!

Default Re: Html Design and Graphic Design

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Hello All,

We are trying to decide on some sort of program where existing clients can submit designs for the software. We created the default templates and settings in the software in an attempt to make it easy for clients to implement their own designs without having to perform a lot of "undo" on settings and html. However, some of our clients are not very experienced with graphic design and html and would have preferred a "skin" by default that was more useable from the start.

SO...

What we would like is to have anybody interested in this to create a "skin" for the software and upon approval receive either credit with us or monetary reward.

What we need is a professional design.
    More complete text throughout the site.
    Settings in the admin to be generic.
    Etc....

We have not yet decided on the specifics or if this is even feasible or if anyone would be interested. So please reply to this forum with any feedback that you may have and/or interest in something like this.

Thanks so much!!
    I will give it shot..... Just give me specifics on what the limits are? Can we use java can we go nuts...... or are their limitations.