Default Geo Version 3 Image Optimization Addon from Interactive Villages

Interactive Villages Image Optimization Addon Version 3

ADDON INFO: The Interactive Villages Optimization Module provides Admin ability to automatically have images uploaded by sellers be resized 'on the fly' and add a watermark to each image.

AUTH TAG: IV

ADDON FOLDER NAME: addons/image_optimizer

URL TO DOWNLOAD/PURCHASE: http://www.geodesicaddons.com

Compatiblility: All Geodesic version 3 products

PRICE: $119.95 USD

The Interactive Villages Optimization Module provides Admin ability to automatically have images uploaded by sellers be resized 'on the fly' and add a watermark to each image. Controls include destination image size, watermark density, image quality and watermark position. When the seller uploads their images each image will be automatically compressed and watermarked with the image you specify. The advantage for you is that the size of the directory holding the product images being stored on your server will be drastically reduced, and watermarking will protect the images from being linked to other websites since it contains your branding! This helps to keep your server traffic lower.

Browse to http://www.geodesicaddons.com for more info or to purchase.

http://www.interactivevillages.com
    Interactive Villages LLC
    Custom modules, programming and hosting for all Geodesic products!

Question ad image Optimizer

I already created a ticket via Interactive Villages, but just want to know is anyone else is experiencing this issues.

After upgrading to Geodesic C/A 4.08 I was informed by the Geodesic support after complaining of a blank white screen when trying to complete a classified transaction.

The Geodesic support team informed that the addon image Optimizer (third party) was the cause of this issue.

I downloaded the lastest version that I could find (IV_Image_Optimizer) from Interactive Villages and replaced old file with negative results.

Site works ok if the addon is disabled.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has or had this issue and was able to resolve and still use the addon.

Thank you
    Eguy
    GeoClassAuction
    Enterprise 5.1.1

Yours was actually the second ticket we got on the issue yesterday.

I believe the problem is that we worked around another bug for earlier Geo Versions. Geodesic did thier job and fixed the bug, now we need to do ours and get the addon fixed.

This is a high priority fix and a new version will be released with all speed.
    Independant Desinger and Programmer

Default ad image Optimizer

Hi,

Thank you for responding, and for letting me know that I was not the only one with this issue.

Understood, will just wait for the support team of Interactive to fixed the issue.

Thanks again
    Eguy
    GeoClassAuction
    Enterprise 5.1.1

Thumbs up Geo Version 3 Image Optimization Addon from Interactive Villages

Bump....

Just wanted to post back for anyone who may have the same issue of a black white screen after upload that has been determined related to the image optimizer addon.

When I upgraded the C/A to 4.08 the addon was version 1.0.1 AO

I paid the $25.00 for the upgrade of the image optimizer addon and downloaded version 2.0.4 from the help desk ticket area of Interactive Villages and overwritten/installed files.

Issue resolved site functions appear to be working as design.

Received great support from Interactive with excellent response time and also great support from Geodesic support.

Thank You.
    Eguy
    GeoClassAuction
    Enterprise 5.1.1

Glad we could be of service, and thank you for your kind words!

Bob

http://www.interactivevillages.com
    Interactive Villages LLC
    Custom modules, programming and hosting for all Geodesic products!