Default open letter to : Geodesic Solutions, Rob Dowen , James Park , staff...

Geodesic Solutions LLC,

Thank You !
    Last edited by nicolasdorian; June 24th, 2020 at 07:12 AM.

I haven't gotten a response to any of the help desk tickets I've opened since fall 2018. And now it appears my site is broken for no apparent reason!

About a month ago I paid for download access to upgrade to the latest version 18.02.0. After payment, I immediately had access to download version 18.02.0 automatically without any need for Geo Support interaction or communication. Have you double-checked to make sure you are navigating to the correct location to access your upgrade package?

Also, I know that 6-month download access costs $99.00 so my other question is, are you sure you paid for an upgrade because the lowest price to get access to the latest version is $99.00 which provides download access for 6 months and it appears you only paid $50.00?

It says right on the invoice "Instant Download". I hope you get access to what you paid for.

Check your license if it is geomax from your account than upload the necessary files to your server and check from sett?gs is you run both auction and classified i have never a problem with geodesic solution also the script work perfect

is ok tks.