Thread: css and display

Default css and display

I m having problems with my main template, as it doesn't t display correctly.
    I have managed to edit it using Firebug on firefox ( Thanks Lance by the way for your Video).

What I would like to do is to change the css file, but where is it located exactely? Been looking into the marquee/ external/ css/ custom.css and couldn t find where to modify it, I have even compared line by line with another language template but still not find where this css/605.css is.

link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="geo_templates/.min/css/605.css" /><script src="geo_templates/.min/js/454.j"></script>

Quote Originally Posted by firstads.biz View Post
    I m having problems with my main template, as it doesn't t display correctly.
    I have managed to edit it using Firebug on firefox ( Thanks Lance by the way for your Video).
    What I would like to do is to change the css file, but where is it located exactely? Been looking into the marquee/ external/ css/ custom.css and couldn t find where to modify it, I have even compared line by line with another language template but still not find where this css/605.css is.
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="geo_templates/.min/css/605.css" /><script src="geo_templates/.min/js/454.j"></script>
    Turn off the cache and also turn off everything in design settings. Then go back and check

numbered css files like that are created by the "combine and minify css/js" setting on the Design > Settings page. You will want to actually make changes to custom.css, and they'll be dynamically added to the "combined" file when it is next re-built.

Or as Lance suggested, just turn that setting off entirely while you're making design changes.

If you want to change a CSS rule that doesn't already appear in custom.css, you can usually just add it to the end of the file.
    Matt Nelson
    Lead Developer
    Geodesic Solutions, LLC.