Default Deactivate Addon - Geolancer.net

AUTH TAG: Geolancer

ADDON NAME: Deactivate

URL TO DOWNLOAD/PURCHASE: Deactivate Addon

COMPATIBILITY: Geocore version 7.3 (customisations available), PHP5

PRICE: $100 USD

ADDON INFO: This Geocore Addon allows Admin to search for and remove inactive user accounts from a determined date, with a few extra options over the new Geodesic purge inactive users admin function. Geocore sites may have hundreds of inactive user accounts and associated material. This addon will clean and free up your database and directory resources from redundant data.

Admin Features:

Filter inactive users by date
    Include / exclude users who register but never login
    Determine the amount of results shown per page. Essential if your returning hundreds of results.
    Pagination
    Total control over bulk / single deletion of inactive user accounts and data
    Cleans all user associated data
    1kiwi1

I have used this Addon to remove thousands of inactive users from my website,

It works Great.

Thank You 1Kiwi1.

Lui

Thanks Lui, be sure to drop by and register as there's an upgrade for that addon I'll pass your way.
    Last edited by 1kiwi1; January 20th, 2016 at 07:18 AM.
    1kiwi1

Hey kiwi,

With calvet's post of yesterday, would it make sense to include other "clean-up" functionalities in this Addon? http://geodesicsolutions.com/geo_use...voice-Creation
    GeoCore 18+

"A hammer that sits on the shelf drives no nails." —Matt

"Where people are working mistakes are made. We all make a mistake now and then." —edvissers

Quote Originally Posted by RAS View Post
    Hey kiwi,

With calvet's post of yesterday, would it make sense to include other "clean-up" functionalities in this Addon? http://geodesicsolutions.com/geo_use...voice-Creation
    It is possible to get it customised to handle other specific database / registry purges. Though, from what I see in that thread it's more about filtering the invoice amount before saving it, as a cron already purges records.
    1kiwi1

Quote Originally Posted by 1kiwi1 View Post
    Though, from what I see in that thread it's more about filtering the invoice amount before saving it, as a cron already purges records.
    Exactly 1kiwi1. It's about not creating the invoice in the first place. Nothing needs to be purged if it doesn't exist. Right now the software is creating invoices left and right, even on renewals, free or otherwise. All I'm suggesting is adding an extra bit of PHP code to the checkout process that basically says: If the amount billed in the cart is more than zero, create an invoice. If the amount billed in the cart equals zero, don't create an invoice. Problem Solved.

Has anyone run this by Geo/Matt? Do we need to bring this to his attention and or create a Bug? If it is as simple as you two make it sound, this could be a simple fix for V16.
    GeoCore 18+

"A hammer that sits on the shelf drives no nails." —Matt

"Where people are working mistakes are made. We all make a mistake now and then." —edvissers

Quote Originally Posted by RAS View Post
    Has anyone run this by Geo/Matt? Do we need to bring this to his attention and or create a Bug?
    I don't think so. I would like Matt to address this issue here. It's not really a bug as much as it's simply an oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by calvet View Post
    I don't think so. I would like Matt to address this issue here. It's not really a bug as much as it's simply an oversight.
    I think you're right and this is probably just an oversight, but I need to carefully sift through that part of the code to make sure there are no hidden dependencies or anything before I outright cut those out. Probably not this very next release, in the name of minimizing 11th-hour changes, but I'll make it a point to review this one soon.
    Matt Nelson
    Lead Developer
    Geodesic Solutions, LLC.