Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Geocore Themes

yeah... i recalled seeing something, somewhere about a map problem and solution too, but DID read through this thread again completely before posting and, not seeing it, DID search for forum for "google map" but couldn't find anything that looked like it so figured i would post about it in case i was just imagining it was discussed already but was actually a completely different issue.... DOH, found it here in this thread: http://geodesicsolutions.com/geo_use...ght=map+jquery
    Last edited by Snappy; November 28th, 2014 at 04:36 PM.

anyone else that had a customized layout noticing this? I am at a loss WHERE the layout for the list view for the newest ads 1 on the front page, and for "my listings" in my admin, is getting its styling from. When I look at firebug it shows they are in a table and adding "tester" text to the browsing/list view tpl do NOT show up at all. I had copied over my browsing tpl from my previous customized template set, and things look fine in the browse category page and featured modules BUT not the newest ads on the home page for some reason. Any idears?

Quote Originally Posted by Snappy View Post
    still not sure why my recent listings images are huge only on front page but not browsing category page, although i applied all the custom css from my previous template and even copied over the list tpls for system and main page browsing options....

are you just wanting to change CSS styles or html layout here Snappy - in both places?

I had changed both in my previous customized template set and copied the relevant CSS and templates over to my fusion theme but the list view on front page does NOT display like I had it and it
    Seems like it is getting styled within a table despite my customized browsing/shared list tpl (and customized main/browsing/list) but can't find in firebug where to change this.

well.... it took me a month of sundays but finally realized that "all" that was happening was that my newest ads were now showing in "grid view", although i have it disabled as a browse option, and forgot that i had specifically set the browse view to "list_view" in the module tag on the front page of my old custom set.... sigh. that took awhile lol.
    Last edited by Snappy; December 3rd, 2014 at 05:54 PM.