Default Template Request similar ali express

Hello,

(to GEO Team, sorry, I hope it´s ok that I linked to the original sites, it´s better to watch live then from a screenshot.....)

I saw that AMAZING TEMPLATE DESIGN from ali express site on an advertise....... loved it.

someone is able to make one for GEO too !!??

Something like this for

- CATEGORY.TPL

http://activities.aliexpress.com/sup...1409153393303&

- LISTING / AUCTIONS TPL

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/KIKAR...392012783.html

- Basic- Landingpage TPL

http://www.aliexpress.com/

Sure it can be made. The category daily would need to be addon. But you can almost do anything but with some things you need to write and addon to achieve it.

Hi Lance,

it´s more about the design, it should work fine with all existing GEO addons.

the only thing I would like have too is the LOADER at the end of the page when you scroll down that more content will be shown.....

Quote Originally Posted by a.jeschor View Post
    Hi Lance,
    the only thing I would like have too is the LOADER at the end of the page when you scroll down that more content will be shown.....
    Your going to need to use jquery and connect to the database to achieve it. GIVE THIS A READ This is and example on how it is achieved.

No design or tossing and addon in with some smarty code is going to achieve this. Now if it auto loads as you scroll down will be more taxxi on the database. To where if there is a button that says LOAD MORE and you click is less taxxi on the database.

But it would need to be addon to achieve it.

Are you going to open a virtual store or a classified site? It's important to know what you are trying to do so you can pursue the best strategy. Aliexpress is a store and I've seen lots of shopping carts software that look and function just like it. Nothing special really as far as cart software is concerned. But as a classified site it's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by calvet View Post
    Are you going to open a virtual store or a classified site? It's important to know what you are trying to do so you can pursue the best strategy. Aliexpress is a store and I've seen lots of shopping carts software that look and function just like it. Nothing special really as far as cart software is concerned. But as a classified site it's horrible.
    Am not asking to copy their "strategy", I just LOVE that open and frame free design, am not interested for anything else from their site.... as I wrote to Lance already.

AND I like that re- preloader on the bottom, I saw that on many other sites too, thats fantastic and saves site loading time !!!!

YES I know that´s nothing especialy for that "easy" template, for someone whos is familar with geo templatees- but thats not me ,p

I hope to find someone who is able to make this for a buddy price, SURE I KNOW a coder can do this, but this is nothing special to pay a full template price for it................

I hope to find someone who is able to make this for a buddy price, SURE I KNOW a coder can do this, but this is nothing special to pay a full template price for it................
    I wish you luck in getting a 'buddy price' for a quality Responsive Web Design template! Full template price you will pay if you don't want to code it yourself.

Hi Lance,

possibly irrelevant now but to anyone wondering about this, I made a similar flyout menu and that took an addon ... though the tempates changed again, it would be a moderate job for bootstrap.

should make it and name it Ali-G, Ali-Geo