Create, manage and send admin originated messages to users on your site. Create a regular newsletter, send out scammer/spammer warnings, introduce new features to clients,....etc to all users, specific user groups or specific users that match user search criteria all within the admin tool.
Enhanced Email Setting Flexibility
We have coded the software to allow any email configuration that we have ever come across. Each host seems to have their own email configuration and we've made sure our software can accomodate that configuration so you can find a configuraiton that will work with your host.
Report Abuse Feature
This feature allows your clients on the site to help police other clients. This feature appears by default within the listing details page and allows other clients to report offensive or abusive content to you with a few clicks.
System Generated Client Emails
Keep your clients in the know about actions needed, items founds, reminders about expirations. Several automatic system generated emails to prompt actions from clients and creating return traffic. Note the list of automatic system generated client emails below.
CC Yourself On User Communications
If you are suspicious of some users activities on your site you can carbon copy (cc) your email for all client side communications that go through a feature of the software. This allows you to zero in on scammers and spammers quickly so you can act quickly to stop them and warn your clients.
System Generated Admin Emails
You can be automatically notified of a number of things happening on your site keeping your finger on the pulse of your site. Many of the notifications to the admin are listed below.
Get Notified Of Listing Edits
You can get notified of all user listing edits to the system. Many time a spammer/scammer knows you check listings as they are entered into the system but not once they are in the system. This feature will notify you of any listing edits so you can inspect them. This just gives you another tool to combat scamming/spamming on your site and provide a good environment for your clients.
System Generated Emails to the client
- Registration Confirmation Email - The software will send an email to the user confirming their registration. You have the option to require the user to 'confirm their registration' by clicking on a link that will appear in the email. Using this feature confirms that the user supplied the correct email address when they entered their information during registration.
- Registration Success Email - The software will send an email to the user confirming that their registration has been approved. This can be set to an automatic approval process, or you can manually approve all registrations prior to letting the user log in to your site.
- Order Approved - If you as the admin force admin approval your clients can be notified when you have approved their listing for display
- Lost Password Email - The user can retrieve their password via email from the system by accessing the software's lost password routine.
- Listing Confirmation Email - The software will send an email to the user confirming their listing placement.
- Listing Expiration Email - The software will send an email to the user warning them of a listing's pending expiration. You can specify the number of days that the email will be sent out prior to the listing's expiration. The email will prompt the user to renew their listing.
- Listing Expiration Email Frequency - You can specify that the software send multiple "listing expiration emails" every few weeks, days, hours, etc. prior to the listing's expiration. In other words, you can choose the frequency at which the seller will receive expiration emails for each listing that is about to expire.
- Listing Success Email - The software will send an email to the user confirming that their listing has been approved. This can be set to an automatic approval process, or you can manually approve all listings prior to the listing going live on your site.
- Contact Seller Email - When a visitor of the site uses the 'contact seller' link on the Listing Display Page, the seller will be sent an email with the visitor's questions.
- Filter Match Email - When a user places a listing on the site that matches another user's 'listing filter' criteria, an email is sent to the user notifying them of the match.
- Subscription Expiration Email - The software will send an email to the user warning them of their subscription's pending expiration. You can specify the number of days that the email will be sent out prior to the subscription's expiration. The email will prompt the user to renew their subscription to your site.
- High Bidder Email - The software will send an email to the user when they have submitted a successful bid on the site.
- Outbid Email - The software will send an email to the user when they have been outbid by another user on the site.
- Winning Bidder Email - This notifies the winning bidder(s) of an auction that they won and contact details to the seller.
- Seller Closing Email - This emails notifies the seller if their auction was successful or not and if successful the winning bidder email(s).
- Admin Email - You have the ability to send out a mass email to all of your users.
System Generated Emails to the Admin
- Successful Listing Placement - Sent when a listing has been successfully placed by a client. This allows you to stay on top of the listings clients place on your site. You can review and possibly remove them if the content is not what you want or offensive in any way.
- Registration Complete - Sent when a client completes registration and includes the user data inserted into their account for quick perusal and possible actions.
- Order Placement with Manual Payment - If you allow manual payments options like cash, check or money order on your site you need to be notified so that you can look for those payments and then approve the listing when you receive it.
- Order Item Awaiting Admin Approval - This notifies you when an item or order type has been set for manual admin approval. This allows you freedom so you don't need to constantly check the site. You only need to return when there's actually something to approve.
- Notify Before Listing or Subscription Expiration - Some clients want to personally notify of a listing expiration or subscription to give a more personal touch.