Lightbulb Introducing GeodesicTutorials.com

Introducing GeodesicTutorials.com

Who we are

My name is Adam Shoop, and I am the Geodesic Tutorials administrator. I have been a license holder for nearly 5 years.

What we offer

Sometimes, reading a manual is not enough. Geodesic Solutions has produced a great manual, filled with vast information about the setup and management of their software, for our learning. Wouldn’t it be helpful, especially to those who are visual learners, to be able to see the software changed and setup through video?

Our purpose in creating this website, is to give new software users the ability to watch the software be installed, setup, and the settings manipulated. We show them the effects of most of the settings in the admin panel. Questions like, “How do I Install the software myself,” and “I’m unsure whether or not I am updating correctly,” can be answered by video! Additionally, when a new user is looking at the administrator panel, they may become overwhelmed at the plethora of menus and settings. Our videos break apart the admin menu into individual videos where the new user can learn at their own pace.

We currently have several videos available. More videos are added almost daily, but most often weekly. Our videos will be numerous, and will touch on many different topics concerning the Geodesic Solutions software, its functionality, setup, backup, and much more.

What you can expect from our videos.

You can expect to learn from videos that are clear and easy to understand. We will walk you through the steps of the software as if you were sitting right next to us. We are not concerned about sounding professional or elegant in our videos. We simply want you to finish the video with understanding of what to do with your software.

Additionally, we offer clients the ability to buy video downloads. These downloads consist of videos generally pertaining to one topic.

For more information check out this page.

*Please keep in mind, videos are added often, but not every topic is covered yet. Some menu links may not be available. All sales final.
    *Thank you Geodesic Solutions for being kind enough to allow us to post in the forums.
    Last edited by GeoTut; November 2nd, 2010 at 05:13 PM.

"When more than a manual is needed"

Why am I getting 404's? Are you out of business already?

I have been wondering the same thing. GeoTut site has been dead for ages.

that's a shame, something like this would be very helpful at times.

anyone know what happened to this business? did they produce anything? this would be awesome, maybe it would help answer a few questions for me

he closed it is all I know

Quote Originally Posted by penny2feathers View Post
    anyone know what happened to this business? did they produce anything? this would be awesome, maybe it would help answer a few questions for me