Default Online store recomendation

I don't know if this is the correct place to put this, but I have received some great help from these forums so far in building my classified site.

We are looking at building a new website with an online store. I am looking for a software much like Geodesic's that offers a simple and easy way to start up a store. I have found a ton of them but some are either "too good to be true" sounding or they want a ton of money for them.

We want to have a separate website outside of our classified site to sell the products that we stock and tell more about what we do.

I was just wondering if anyone on here had some good recommendations for a software that I could basically just customize the site, and have an online store.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

can you not just use another Geodesic's and remove all un-needed tags so that just you can place items for sale ? im sure there are a few out there already that have done this, and you wouldn't of guessed it was using geo maybe some one will post up there links also i think ivillages or lance have done it for a client but i maybe wrong,

if not im sure someone will give better advice than me
    > FREE Online Marketplace < Classifieds,Comparison & Voucher Codes.
    > Voucher Codes < Online Discount Voucher Codes.