Default What is the best SEO Add-On

I see Geodesic has their own SEO module for a very reasonable price and then I see other sites selling a proclaimed better module for 6-7 X the price.

What is the best one to use? If you have experience with one or the other,especially if both, I would like to hear from you.

troutspinner

If you have purchased you software within the last year, you may want to wait until the new release V 4.0.0 comes out. You can get it for free, and it may change how or what you want to do. I really don't know.

I had planned on taking my site live and start marketing next week, but I have decided to put it on hold until the new release is available.

Just a thought, not guaranteed to be a good one
    Darryl
    Enterprise Classauction V 3.1.5

If I had a clue, I wouldn't need to ask.

I purchased just a week ago. Am I entitled to an upgrade when the new version comes out or at least a lower fee upgrade?

Thanks,

troutspinner

Free for a year from date of purchase.
    Darryl
    Enterprise Classauction V 3.1.5

If I had a clue, I wouldn't need to ask.

Anyone with info on the original question? Geo SEO vs 3rd party ones? Reviews?

jonyo is offline Veteran GeoUser Geo Development Team

Quote Originally Posted by rondawes
    Anyone with info on the original question? Geo SEO vs 3rd party ones? Reviews?
    The current Geodesic Solutions SEO addon is more a "search engine friendly URL" addon, but we plan to add many more SEO features to it which is why we named it SEO. I am not familiar with any of the 3rd party SEO addons so the creators of those addons will have to speak for themselves.

Default Re: What is the best SEO Add-On

Quote Originally Posted by troutspinner
    I see Geodesic has their own SEO module for a very reasonable price and then I see other sites selling a proclaimed better module for 6-7 X the price.

What is the best one to use? If you have experience with one or the other,especially if both, I would like to hear from you.

troutspinner
    No one and I mean no one can touch what my SEO does. I spent over 2 months researching what was needed. Clients who paid seo professionals provided feedback to make the best SEO mod. Anyone who has purchased my SEO mod has climbed instantly and seen results quickly. I am always enhancing it. My video explains it in great detail.