Default I need 3rd party programmers for this job please.

Hello,
    To those interested, i am needing to take an additional step. I have the ClassAuct Enterprise version. I want to create a Price Plan that is more flexible than what i have. Here is my goal.

My website offers classifieds and auctions of most anything, it is not tailored to any certain product or item.

I had thought about charging for listing in the near future. This does not seem to be as good of an idea as i am hoping so here is what i am thinking.
    I would like to make a default price plan for people to ALWAYS be able to post for free, but be extremely limited in what they can do with that post.
    I want the future flexibility to offer the "free" price plan the option to have any amount of pictures i want to allow them, seperate from any other price plans. Second i want to be able to limit the length of description, and i want to be able to make their pictures any size i want. I want to be able to modify all of these things without other price plans. I'm not sure how clear this is, but if it sounds like something you would like to take on, get ahold of me and i will try to clear it up.

My whole purpose is to allow free LIMITED posting, in hopes they would want to switch to a user group whose price plans costs money but has many more options, larger thumbnails, etc. My email is adam@cork-board.net Thanks for your time.

"When more than a manual is needed"

I was told by someone that replied, that they would do what i was asking, plus put a custom template and they would "throw in" google map, for $8,000.00 Ouch. Is this the going rate? I didn't even pay near that much for the software. Is there anyone who can beat that please because there is no way i am paying that much for that work, i just can't afford that. I'm a new business. This is why the rich get richer, because they can afford these things. We folks on the lower end will never have a chance with prices like that. It would be impossible to beat the competition. It's kind of sad to think about.

This person was very adament about trying to get me to sign a contract today! If you would like to know who it is, you can email me and i would disclose that information there, but out of courtesy i will not on these forums.

"When more than a manual is needed"