Default Developer Wanted Immediately: Daily Email Feature

Our client has a requirement to add a feature to a newly installed GeoClassAuction site.

The feature that they require is the ability for users to receive a daily email of new listings (auction and classifieds). This email would be sent out at 3am and would include a complete listing of all listings approved since the last email was sent. (ie: the last 24 hours) per users selected categories (or all categories).

Default setting for this would be ON for all new registrants.

Text of email would be configurable through the standard admin area where email text is edited.

User config would be in the 'Add New Listing Filter' area, (PDF mockup available on request)

Under the 'My Listing Filters' page, there would need to be an additional column for Type and each listing filter would be associated to a daily or instant type of filter.

Please contact me with any questions.

Forward all responses to me with pricing and estimated timelines by September 1st, 2006.

References and site examples would benefit your submission.

Regards,

Tim

Hello Tim,

We are very capable and interested in doing this mod for you. Please click on our logo below and hit the Contact link at the top of our home page to send me an email off-forum.

Thanks,

Bob

http://www.interactivevillages.com
    Interactive Villages LLC
    Custom modules, programming and hosting for all Geodesic products!