Default world trade mark !!!

Hi,
    I believe in a website have a good and big trade mark.Let s look at google or yahoo.In my country, when they ask about online -trading , they think of yahoo auction japan. Nowadays, when thinking of the largest auction site,they think of Ebay big brother.
    Why we could not make a big trade mark?For many site in many country,It would take years to do so.But it would help us enlarge the numbers and fame
    ,help us grow strong.
    I myself always believe,work in a group is the best.Geo- Auct and Classifieds site is itself a group-website,cause it contains too many things and members and stores(in near future) , So why dont we think of the Big Group of many Groups.
    If every one gather, join , try best,work hard,marketing well, like an association.We may gain trust . I dont know, but it s japanese thinking.
    If anyone feel intersting, discuss here and leave email .
    regards.
    tran.
    PS: thanks geo for great products.

I think this is great idea.

I have noticed that most of the websites that users of this forum are developing have very few ads. Some exceptions of course but majority are just empty.

Well, the best would be to develop great software (clustering support) and hosting platform where this multilingual site will run. And there should be a great PR-person for that kind of project (look at Craig Newmark, he is showing up in newspapers daily, because journalists like him so much).

nice idea.

Default Hi,

I can ask for a help on hosting(with the best and minimum price we can share).We have one of the biggest company support from Japan.We need more site to combine with now, anybody want to joint ?We are planning a site in N country and two more site in C country and S country.(name of country do not shoe here,sorry)
    Hi,priidik,can you leave here your email,I want to discuss with you.I think we do not care about the price of hosting anymore.With the system of three four or five website,I think we can enlarge and share the number of customers soon.
    Also,I think Geo-team is very great, they can help us joint these site easily,and create more forum and other phpsite.
    Thanks priidik. I 'm waiting.

Yes. some kind of cross marketing would be good.
    ValueHoster.com - Web Hosting 99.9% Uptime. Domain Names $8.85/yr!
    http://www.valuehoster.com

LoveOrigin.com - Asia's Friends and Lifestyle Hub!
    http://www.loveorigin.com

you are right instead of building single sites we should build a single large site... only problem is trust and honor...

people are afraid of getting ripped off. But I like your thinking....

we should talk about this some more

What do you think should be fare revenue split between local webmaster and programm?

local webmaster is responsible for local pr, customer support, community building.