Default Affiliate Marketing Script ?

Hi everyone,

I am using the enterprise version for the classified ads now.
    As far as I know, it's one of the best script and has a good reputation in this filed.

Now I am going to build an Affiliate Marketing website and trying to find the best script in this field.

If you know any wonderful Affiliate Marketing Script, I would deeply appreciate learning about them.

Thanks,

Robert

Default Re: Affiliate Marketing Script ?

Quote Originally Posted by zeezone
    Hi everyone,

I am using the enterprise version for the classified ads now.
    As far as I know, it's one of the best script and has a good reputation in this filed.

Now I am going to build an Affiliate Marketing website and trying to find the best script in this field.

If you know any wonderful Affiliate Marketing Script, I would deeply appreciate learning about them.

Thanks,

Robert
    Please don't post the same questions in more then one category. Your just adding to the database here making it harder for others to find help.

I answered your questions here
    http://www.geodesicsolutions.com/pro...pic.php?t=2262

Default The only dumb question is...

Equineads is recommending either:

a) His own software, which he will sell to you.

Or,

b) Another software program with its own affiliate which will pay him $25 for every sale.

Now, according to Equineads, there are only two solutions on all the Internet for Zeezone to have an affiliate program. I find that very dubious.

I will do some independent research for affiliate programs and let you know what I find out. I'm curious myself and will gladly share my unbiased opinion with you and the rest of the Geo community.
    "As a man thinketh, so in his heart is he"

You will find that most people will be unwilling to help you in the future if you talk like that to someone who is trying to help you.

Yes Equine tries to sell his products a lot, but what salesman doesn't.

HOWEVER, MORE IMPORTANTLY, if you did a little bit of research here at GeoDesic and in your enterprise level software, you will discover that it has IDEV affiliate software support integrated directly into it.

What that essentially means is that you can purchase the third-party affiliate software from IDEV, and then you can integrate it into your enterprise product almost instantly.

So basically, he wasn't saying there are ONLY two, but rather he was providing information on two different options that are the most logical. IDEV is an affiliate program whereby users can refer people to your site for affiliate rewards, whereas Equine's partner thing is more of a "mirror site" automation deal that also offers referral rewards.

If you would rather find another affiliate program, there are lots out there, but you'll have to either integrate it yourself, or hire someone to do that.

Visit Our Website | View Our Services | View Our Add-Ons

Custom Template Design & Development | Custom Add-On Development & Software Modifications
    Optimized Hosting for the GeoDesic Software | On-Going Support and Other Services!

Quote Originally Posted by Teo
    You will find that most people will be unwilling to help you in the future if you talk like that to someone who is trying to help you.

Yes Equine tries to sell his products a lot, but what salesman doesn't.

HOWEVER, MORE IMPORTANTLY, if you did a little bit of research here at GeoDesic and in your enterprise level software, you will discover that it has IDEV affiliate software support integrated directly into it.

What that essentially means is that you can purchase the third-party affiliate software from IDEV, and then you can integrate it into your enterprise product almost instantly.

So basically, he wasn't saying there are ONLY two, but rather he was providing information on two different options that are the most logical. IDEV is an affiliate program whereby users can refer people to your site for affiliate rewards, whereas Equine's partner thing is more of a "mirror site" automation deal that also offers referral rewards.

If you would rather find another affiliate program, there are lots out there, but you'll have to either integrate it yourself, or hire someone to do that.
    Well Said Teo!

Default affiliate software

Sorry for being so brusque, but I think what Zeezone's is looking for is feedback from people with experience with affiliate software, of which there are numerous affiliate PHP scripts ranging in price from $0 to $800. He may not want to shell out another $100 for something that may or many not meet his needs without getting some feedback from others. We've all seen Equineads post, and I for one would be curious to hear from some others.

I've been toying with idea of issuing affiliates their own promotional code and then giving them a credit to their account for each person that signs up with that promotional code. Most of my affiliate marketing will probably take place offline, and I saw that IDevDirect has an offline marketing module, but I think my way will meet the same objective without the added steps and software. I know it isn't automated, but I'll be dealing with real brick-and-mortar businesses who don't do online and email marketing, so I won't need all the other bells and whistles.

So this is just one other alternative for Zeezone to consider other than the IDevDirect script or one of the others on HotScripts.

If anyone has any experience using IDevDirect I would like to hear their experiences.
    "As a man thinketh, so in his heart is he"

There are over 35 affiliate platforms out there. Some are scripts. idevaffiliate is one of about 6 or 7 similar products. I can't comment on which is the best for your needs, but feel free to compare their features on my site.

Regards,
    Peter
    Ecommerce and Affiliate Strategy Consulting
    Compare Affiliate Software for free at Affiliate-Software-Review.com

I have no experience with iDevAffiliate in how well it works, yet anyway.

I can tell you, and I've written other posts, I would seriously recommend other alternatives... regardless whether it is integrated or not, or even the best script on the market... when you can't get a response from the company, when your support tickets get closed without an answer or even acknowledgement, you have to question the integrity and business practices of the company, and if that great script quits working someday, you are going to be out of luck.

As for their offline setup, it essentially is using a rather long URL to be entered in by the user, so if you are needing an easy and somewhat invisible program, that isn't going to work.

I still think one of the best things, and it would work exceptionally well with dealing with brick and mortars as well as online, is incorporating the group system into your tracking, which also eliminates any of the issues, concerns, or reliability of any cookie based system.

I think it can still be done by pulling queries from phpMyAdmin, but unfortunately, there isn't anything directly built in for reporting in this way in Geo. It is just too bad that anything else need be incorporated, since a member must be logged in to place an ad, upgrade an ad, or refill their subscription, you really have the foundation for everything you need for a tracking and reporting system.