Default SMS verification during user registration

Any 1 know of such addon? Basically instead of email verification, it does a sms verification with code

This is becoming one of the standard options offered when signing up to sites i am surprised it has not been added to the Geo List of things to add to an update.

I'm with ya there, this needs to be added to the program - so much easier for registrations - craigs list uses it, google, etc

Lightbulb HI SMS Module

Hi We are going to develop SMS Module for the latest version as well as new design
    Be in touch for updates

Regards

Hey guys

I have raised the exact same feature with Geodesic sales sometime back including using the SMS feature as a payment module as well, ie. $1 ads, and the challenge wasn't in coding the module but in finding an international SMS provider with reasonable rates and an extended list of features ie. API calls, push/pull, custom codes, reporting etc. to which GeoCore users would be willing to pay for (both service and module).

I would certainly purchase the module if and when it becomes available... we just need to drum up support from the community before GeoCore would consider developing it.

Cheers